- Isaac: Augustus Waters was a self-aggrandizing bastard. But we forgive him. We forgive him not because he had a heart as figuratively good as his literal one sucked, or because he knew more about how to hold a cigarette than any nonsmoker in history, or because he got eighteen years when he should've gotten more.
- Augustus Waters: Seventeen.
- Isaac: I'm assuming you've got some time, you interupting bastard.
- Isaac: I'm telling you, Augustus Waters talked so much that he'd interrupt you at his own funeral. And he was pretentious: Sweet Jesus Christ, that kid never took a piss without pondering the abundant metaphorical resonances of human waste production. And he was vain: I do not believe I have ever met a more physically attractive person who was more acutely aware of his own physical attractiveness.
- Issac: But I will say this: When the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world without him.
what if someone wrote a book and the plot was basically amazing and the characters were awesome and at the end of the book, you’re dying to know what happens, all you see is a ripped page and the author actually did it on purpose and you’ll never know what happens because all the other published copies are like that too
calm down satan
Time to play a new game:
Make sure John Green doesn’t find the thing
It scares me that there’s only 1000 reblogs.
It scares me that there’s only 3000 reblogs.
how old is google?
google is 13 today
If yahoo does end up buying tumblr and shuts it down
I just wanted everyone to know that
you’ve all been truly wonderful people
it was an honor blogging with you all
I truly love all of you and will miss you all
It was a great time. You will always be in my heart.
It’s been fabulous Tumblr. Peace out.
I will definitely miss you all. Take care.